Our expert recruitment professionals include Human Resources specialist from different industries who are equipped to understand the requirement of the client in addition to providing value added advice and suggestions. Based on our unique technical expertise we are equipped to provide the following services
1. Executive search and placement: C Level recruitment according to the leadership requirements of the organization. This service is delivered through in-depth psychometric and professionals profiling of candidates.
2. Midlevel recruitment: From officer to managerial level recruitment which will include all technical recruitment according to the competencies which are aligned to the organizational and job objectives.
3. Talent Hunt for Management Trainee Program (MTOs): Our understanding of corporate needs for talent and inroads into all popular universities enables us to conduct unique talent hunts for recruitment of management trainees.
4. Bulk recruitment for manufacturing sector: Our expert pool of resources also enables us to recruit skilled and semi-skilled candidates for manufacturing plant particularly in Industrial zones.
Quality of recruits and service delivery time
We ensure quality candidate for each and every position which is as close to the organization requirement as possible. We recognize the value of time and ensure the position is filled within the “client defined” shortest time possible.
Our process and value added services make us different:
• Job Analysis
We have exhaustive understanding of typical JDs and job specifications of most of the jobs. However, we also seek requisite clarity from our clients to design value added job specification.
• Mapping client requirements
Client requirements are mapped into system to schedule an operational plan. In this step, we also ensure that we have understanding of organizational structure, strategy and value system (culture). This helps us in better evaluation of recruits.
• Preparing a Search plan: Prospecting
A team of recruiters lead by an HR expert identifies required scale and scope of search keeping in view time and quality standards. We often use database search, social media linkages, employee platforms, internal references and all legitimate ways and means to build up an optimal resource pool for the job.
• Evaluations and Assessments
After shortlisting and preliminary interviews, candidates are exposed to a brief yet comprehensive assessment center. This assessment center (typically online) is the decider to select batches of best three candidates for final interview with the client.
• Final Selection
Final selection is done/approved by the client. To facilitate this process, evaluation and assessments of PR Next are sent to the client before final selection interview thus enabling client to make more informed decision. PR Next remains the coordinator between client & candidate and keep on assisting where needed till a job offer a made.